Ad Agency Reports
To find examples of large reports/white papers published by major marketing/PR/advertising agencies.
- Edelman has several large studies and reports published recently.
- For example, their 2020 Global B2B Thought Leadership Impact Study was conducted in partnership with client LinkedIn. This report examines the real impact of impact of producing and publishing high-quality thought leadership content.
- They surveyed 3,275 business executives from around the world from several industries and company sizes. They used LinkedIn to survey members, pulling from Australia, France, Germany, India, Singapore,
India, United Kingdom and the United States. They survey ran from September-October 2019 and took 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The report was only released recently, so the news coverage is still limited. Here are some article links from last year's survey: Social Media Today, Inc, Forbes, Associations Now.
- MSL released a report about AI use in various countries.
- They partnered with survey company Toluna to poll 1,846 marketing and comms executives in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom and the United States.
- The report did not receive what one could call extensive media coverage, but it is cited in articles about AI. For example: Medium, Sentione, PR Week.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.