Water Filtration Product Triggers
Identify product brands and business models that are good at encouraging customers to stay up-to-date on replacement/refill products (i.e., have high compliance).
- Brita filtration systems consistently show up in “best of” lists.
- Some companies in the water quality arena, particularly those focused on point-of-use home water systems, are turning to tech by working on apps and other connected technologies to communicate with customers about current water quality.
- The water filters markets is projected to grow from $10.8 billion in 2018 to $14.7 billion by 2023 (CAGR of 6.3%).
- The point-of-use water treatment systems market is projected to grow from $19.9 billion in 2018 to $32.7 billion by 2023 (10.41% CAGR). Demand for clean water is driving the market as is the growing awareness about water quality.
- The home water filtration unit market is valued at $8.6 billion (15.9% CAGR).
- The home water filtration unit market is largely driven by customer preferences (marketing).
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.