High Net Worth Philanthropists: Family Offices
To obtain a list of family offices of high net worth philanthropists with children/family members with autism including information on the background of the individual, the family office, and areas of giving.
- James Simons is the chairman of Renaissance Technologies and served as the company’s CEO until 2009. He has a net worth of $12.3 billion and has given $1.2 billion in lifetime donations.
- Simons and his wife Marilyn had founded the Simons Foundation which supports educational causes and is best known for two online magazines, one of which covers autism research. They have also established two other foundations in memory of their two sons. Simons has donated $30 million to autism research and has pledged to donate $100 million more.
- According to Bloomberg, the family office of James Simons is Euclidean Capital.
- CJM Wealth Management, located in Deer Park, New York manages over
$300 million in assets and works with various high net worth families. They have a "strong
concentration on serving the unique financial challenges and opportunities of affluent physicians
and families impacted by Autism."
- Names of specific clients have not been published by the company.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.