Stress Management Online Courses/Products/Services
To determine how the money is flowing in the stress management sub-category of the self improvement industry by what specific online courses, products and services are best selling and the companies who sell them to include background information about these companies who sell to individuals (not EAP providers)
To further determine how these identified companies with best selling stress management online courses, products, and services segregate and sub-divide their audiences, what online courses, products, and services on overcoming stress for individuals they offer have the most sophisticated marketing, and what those specific marketing techniques are
in order to design a course that has the opportunity of being acceptable for uptake to an already identified market.
Our preliminary research on what specific stress management online courses, products and services for individuals are best selling and the companies who sell them revealed insights. Here are key pieces of information we found:
Stress Management Online Courses/Products/Services Industry
- Udemy is an online learning platform that offers several best selling stress management online courses including: "Stress Management: 40+ Easy Ways to Deal with Stress", "Emotional Intelligence: Master Anxiety, Fear, & Emotions", and "Anger Management & Conflict Resolution."
- The instructor of "Stress Management: 40+ Easy Ways to Deal with Stress" is Gregory Caremans, the founder of Brains Academy that helps individuals deal with anger management, stress management, and other behavioral diseases.
- The instructors of "Emotional Intelligence: Master Anxiety, Fear, & Emotions" are Joeel and Natalie Rivera, the founders of Transformation Academy that helps individuals with a variety of personal development online courses, products, and services.
- The instructor of "Anger Management & Conflict Resolution" is George Patriki, a dual diagnosis consultant with Optimal Health Group.
- Other best stress management online courses are: "Coping with Stress" that is offered by This Way Up, "Becoming a Resilient Person- The Science of Stress Management" that is offered by edX, and "Techniques for Coping with Stress" that is offered by Alison.
- This Way Up helps individuals manage stress, anxiety, and depression with a variety of online courses, products, services, and resources.
- edX and Alison are online learning platforms that offer free online courses from universities for individuals to keep growing and learning.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.