Payment Service Providers for Marketplaces
To build a list of the top 10 payment service providers to small and medium-size digital marketplaces globally. To provide for each one, the strengths of the company, the benefits of their payment service, the markets/regions in which the company is present, whether they provide solutions to Marketplaces beyond payments, whether they have established partnerships with other service providers or technology vendors, and how they promote their products.
- According to Grand View Research, Stripe and Adyen are payment processing solution providers.
- Craft.co provides two lists of Stripe Connect
and Adyen Marketpay
's main competitors. Stripe's competitors are Square, Klarna, WePay, BrainTree, CyberSource, Adyen, WEX, and Skrill. Meanwhile, Adyen's competitors are Stripe, iZettle, Square, Klarna, PayPal, BrainTree, CyberSource, and Checkout.com.
- Multimerch Marketplace provides a list of 27 marketplace payment solutions, including Stripe and Adyen.
- Using the above-mentioned lists, a list of 10 companies has been created.
- The company is based in Amsterdam, NL.
- Adyen operates in 37 countries, including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, and China.
- The company's HQ is in Stockholm, SE.
- It operates in 18 countries, including France, the Netherlands, Norway, Finland, the United Kingdom, among others.
- The company is located in San Francisco.
- It operates in Australia, Canada, and China, among others.
- The company is based in Chicago.
- It operates in 45 countries, including Australia, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and the United States, among others.
PayPal for Marketplaces
Proprietary Research Databases
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.