Top RSI Doctors
To identify the top 3-5 doctors who specialize in repetitive strain injury (RSI) in the hands based on a predefined criteria.
- Since no geographical scope was provided for this research, we assumed a general US-focus. If a more targeted location or specific US state is preferred, this should be communicated to us in reply.
- According Greater Chesapeake Hand to Shoulder, which specializes in both operative and non-operative treatments for the arm, shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand, orthopedic doctors are the best type of medical professionals for diagnosing and treating RSI since the injuries involve the musculoskeletal system.
- Therefore, to determine the best doctors for RSI treatment in the hands, we identified the top-ranked orthopedic doctors, with particular focus on the hand, by leveraging medical professional databases and doctor finder platforms such as the US News Doctor Finder, Healthgrades, FindADoc, the American Medical Association DoctorFinder, and WebMd Care.
- Unfortunately, all these databases, except for US News Doctor Finder, require a specific US state or ZIP code to provide doctor results.
- Therefore, based on patient reviews at the US News Doctor Finder, the following are some top-ranked orthopedic doctors specializing in the hand with at least 10 years of experience:
- Dr. Gerald L. Farber works at the Medical Center Hospital in Odessa, TX and has over 20 years of experience in orthopedic/hand surgery.
- Dr. Patrick W. Owens is based in Miami, FL and works at the University of Miami Hospital and Clinics–UHealth Tower, including two affiliated hospitals. He has over 20 years of experience in hand orthopedic/hand surgery.
- Dr. Gustavus A. Rush is based in Meridian, MS and works at the Rush Foundation Hospital. He has over 20 years of experience in general orthopedic surgery, hand surgery, and orthopedic sports medicine.
- Dr. Eric W. Angermeier is based in Mount Pleasant, SC and has 6-10 years experience in orthopedic/hand surgery.
- Dr. Jason M. Anane-Sefah is based in Lima, OH and has 11-20 years experience in general orthopedic surgery, elbow surgery, hand surgery, and shoulder surgery.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.