1. Identify any research or reports on the broader collectible space;
2. Identify market trends and opportunities within the Chinese, Asian, and European collectible market;
3. Determine the size of the Chinese collectibles market;
4. Determine the volume of transactions in Chinese collectibles market;
5. Identify any available charts on Chinese market;
6. Identify any trends or opportunities of global market;
7. Determine the consumer demographics for collectibles market; and
8. Determine the dealer demographics for the collectibles market,
There should be a focus on cars and coins initially, expanding to comics, photos, and art. This research will be used to inform a presentation.
The following goals were added to the project midway through the research (copied verbatim due to time constraints):
1. Number of people that collect items (any collectible) around the world a.By geo location / country b. China
2. Most popular collectibles in the world a.By Geo location / country b. China
3. Total collectible dealers in the world a. By geo location / country b. China
4. Total collectible auction houses around the world a.By geo location / country b. China
5. Market size of the Chinese collectibles market and any other large market.
6. Recent global collectibles' industry reports