IMD World Digital Competitiveness Index
To provide a list of the inputs/indicators in the IMD World Digital Competitiveness Ranking, which should include the input/indicator and the source of the data.
IMD Digital Competitiveness
- Overall, there are 3 Digital Competitiveness Factors in the 2020 IMD Digital Competitiveness Rankings, namely: Knowledge, Technology, and Future Readiness
- Under the Knowledge Factor, there are 3 sub-factors: Talent, Training & education, and Scientific concentration
- Under the Technology Factor, there are 3 sub-factors: Regulatory framework, Capital, and Technological framework.
- Under the Future Readiness Factor, there are 3 sub-factors: Adaptive attitudes, Business agility, and IT integration.
- The 9 sub-factors are further divided into 52 criteria rankings/indicators.
Summary of Findings
We have created a spreadsheet and entered some of the requested details of the IMD Digital Competitiveness Index, based on the 3 factors. We have provided: the factor, sub-factor, criteria/indicator, and source. We have provided each of the factors in each its own tab in the spreadsheet, and also entered some details on the sub-factors, indicators and sources for each tab. However, due to time constraints, we were not able to complete the spreadsheet with the required/available information.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.