Single-phased Liquid Immersion Cooling Systems
To identify 2-3 single-phase immersion cooling systems that will fit into a 40-foot container. We will include detailed specifications, set-up requirements, and estimated costs, as well as estimated energy savings for the system.
Fujitsu Liquid Immersion Cooling System
- The set-up features a closed-bath, single-phase immersion cooling system that puts servers in a fully submerged system that uses a fluorocarbon-based inert fluid called Fluoinert (3M).
- A single bath system has a 16-unit bath space that has an easy maintenance system, as the liquid refill is minimized by the unit's closed-bath design. The unit space can be increased to 64 as the rack can contain up to 4 bath systems.
- The system also features temperature alert sensors and an auto shut down control system.
- The bath is compatible with the EIA 19-inch width specifications.
- According to the manufacturer, the system saves 40% on electricity because of its power usage effectiveness (PUE) ratio of 1.07.
- The smart design also allows for bigger "server density in the same installation space, contributing to reductions in the total cost of ownership (TCO)."
- Unfortunately a price for the product was not available as the customer has to contact the company for a quote.
- The HashRaQ tank is a single-phase 52 unit rack filled with the GRC ElectroSafe™ coolant.
- The tank features "GRC’s Foresight monitoring and alerts application
, integrated cable management, rack-mounted service rails for easy server maintenance, and cooling towers and plumbing up to CDUs."
- The system is specifically made for ASIC/GPU mining.
- The tank features a 10-20% server
load reduction plus an average power
reduction of ~50% because of its PUE of under 1.05.
- It also cuts the required "cooling energy by up to 95%".
- The system cools up to 100kW per rack.
- The installation is performed by a service engineer on-site but the customer needs to properly prepare the site beforehand. The step-by-step preparation guide can be found here.
- The company requires the customer to pay 80% of the price beforehand, 10% of the price before or upon delivery, and 10% of the price within 10 days of installation.
- Specific pricing was not provided.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.