Imo's Pizza Competitors
To identify eight (8) of Imo's competitors (including regional and national competitors) and find details such as their offering, location, number of restaurants, size, annual sales/revenue, online ordering availability, and market share.
- In 2017, Imo's Pizza had several new competitors in the St. Louis market which included "Pizza Head, Toppers Pizza, Mellow Mushroom, Pieology Pizzeria, Mod Pizza, Pie Five and PizzaRev."
- Pizza Today listed Domino's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesars Pizza, Papa John’s International, Papa Murphy’s International, California Pizza Kitchen, Marco’s Pizza, Chuck E. Cheese’s/Peter Piper Pizza, Sbarro, and Round Table Pizza as the top 10 of 100 of the largest pizza companies in the U.S. in 2019.
- In 2019, Domino's ($7.04 billion), Pizza Hut ($5.56 billion), Little Caesars Pizza ($3.81 billion), Papa John’s International ($2.64 billion), Papa Murphy’s International ($0.75 billion), Marco's Pizza ($0.63 billion), MOD Pizza ($0.48 billion), Round Table Pizza ($0.45 billion), Hungry Howie's Pizza ($0.44 billion), and Chuck E. Cheese’s ($0.38 billion) were the leading pizza chains by sales.
- There was a 2.6% growth in the pizza segment for 2019, according to Restaurant Business.
- In 2020, ZoomInfo named Fox's Pizza Den, Flippers Pizzeria, Jet's Pizza, Extreme Pizza, Fuel Pizza, Papa's Pizza, Jimano's Pizza, and Pizza Factory as its top competitors.
- Fox's Den has 200 restaurants across 25 states.
- Flippers Pizzeria has 15 restaurants in Central Florida.
- Jet's Pizza has 470 restaurants in the U.S.
- Franchises account for 61% of the pizza market share in the U.S.
- Our background research shows that there are multiple pre-compiled lists of the top pizza restaurants in the U.S. However, to determine those that are direct competitors to Imo's Pizza based on their offering and location requires additional research for closer examination.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.