Legal Case Management Software
To find out the features that US personal injury attorneys look for when buying a legal case management software for their firm.
- The ability to track billable hours is desirable to attorneys.
- Client intake forms can help attorneys in collecting information from clients without errors.
- Invoicing is another feature that helps attorneys in generating accurate invoices quickly.
- Integrated billing, time tracking, scheduling, and document assembly are all processes that can be simplified using case management software.
- The software enables attorneys and staff to create digital records of activities.
- Case management software can be used from anywhere.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.