Independent Pizzeria Delivery
To complete the spreadsheet to understand whether the companies have a delivery team on staff, or they use third-party delivery services, such as Grubhub, UberEats, and Postmates. This research will be used to calculate the estimated percentage of independent pizzerias that have their own delivery team on staff.
- In the attached spreadsheet, we identified the delivery services used by the companies in rows 1-10.
- As an example, while Marion’s Piazza doesn't have its own delivery services, the pizzeria relies on third-party food delivery services, such as Doordash, Postmates, Grubhub, Bring Me That, and Seamless.
- Pizza Cottage doesn't have its own delivery services, the pizzeria relies on third-party food delivery services, such as Grubhub, Doordash, Seamless, and Postmates.
Summary of Our Early Findings Relevant to The Goals
- Wonder is a secondary research company therefore we do not require our analysts to perform primary research functions, such as calling companies directly. However, as an alternative path, we can add a column in the spreadsheet where we explain what third-party service the company is using in case they don't have their own delivery team.
- We defined third-party delivery services as companies that "partner with restaurants to provide customers with a platform to browse menus, place orders, and have food delivered to their doorstep by a third-party courier."
- Our recommendations are based on our findings in early research.
Proprietary Research Databases
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.