To obtain details on families, specifically mothers, in India regarding media use, content consumption, interests, concerns, and buying habits, in order to create a marketing strategy for nutritional products designed for 2-5 year-olds. Additionally, uncover details on the type of advertising that is effective with Indian mothers, including details on format, style, and content.
SOCIAL MEDIA USE
- Sharents is the term given to millennial parents who share details about parenting on social media, blogs, and online communities. This provides knowledge, support, a place to vent and more for the young parents.
- Popular platforms are WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, First Moms Club, and Momspresso. The fact that many of these platforms allow for anonymity means mothers are posting about fears and concerns, and getting advice from other moms.
- Baby Destination was one of three Facebook Indian community pages chosen for the Facebook Community Leadership Programme. The page gets half a million conversations per month and has established associations with brands targeting their demographic.
- Momspresso has more Hindi content than English content and is particularly popular with women from cities including Lucknow, Jaipur, Indore, Chandigarh, Agra and Patna.
- Mom's Cove published a list of 50 Authoritative Mommy blogs in India for 2019.
MOST CONSUMED CONTENT
- Brands are changing how they interact with this group and focusing on "encouraging engagement using softer skills, because parents appreciate creativity much more now."
IMPORTANT E-COMMERCE DAYS IN INDIA
- Two important e-commerce days in India are Amazon Prime Day and Flipkart's Big Shopping Days. Other important days are Eid al-Fitr, Women's Day, Diwali, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Children's Day.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.