Industry Groups and Contacts
To find 20 industry groups similar to the Alliance to End Plastic Waste that meet the following criteria: 1) they must have a positive social impact mission, 2) they must have a membership consisting of multiple Fortune 1000 type companies, and 3) they must have a budget of at least $2 million to sponsor an outreach program. In addition, find the person in charge of company innovation. In the absence of such a role, find the most senior marketing executive. Include their name, email, and LinkedIn profile. This information will be used in the development of a sales research project.
Keep America Beautiful
- Keep America Beautiful was founded in 1953 and promotes the development of "environmentally healthy, socially-connected, and economically-sound communities" through action and education.
- Corporate membership for Keep America Beautiful includes Pepsico, Anheuser-Busch, The Coca-Cola Company, UPS, McDonald's, and Lowe's.
- According to its 2018 Annual Review, Keep America Beautiful "delivered $386 million in direct economic benefits to the communities" it serves.
- Sam Connor is the group's chief development officer. His responsibilities include marketing strategizing and fundraising.
- Mr. Connor's personal email address is not publicly available, but he does have a personal website with a contact form. A generic contact email for Keep America Beautiful is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Green USA
- Global Green has been advocating sustainability and the development of environmental policies for the last 20 years.
- Corporate membership for Global Green includes IKEA, the World Bank, Google, Starbucks, and Tesla.
- According to its 2017 Annual Report, Global Green spent $3,179,047 on social and environmental projects. Its 2018 Annual Report is available by contacting Global Green directly.
- William Bridge is Global Green's head of strategic partnerships and development. His email address is email@example.com.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We recommend continued research to find 18 additional industry groups and contacts. We'll continue filling in the attached spreadsheet.
Alternatively, we could find 12 additional industry groups and contacts to include in the attached spreadsheet.
As a more budget-friendly option, we could find six (6) additional groups and contacts to include in the attached spreadsheet.