Keep America Beautiful
- Keep America Beautiful was founded in 1953 and promotes the development of "environmentally healthy, socially-connected, and economically-sound communities" through action and education.
- Corporate membership for Keep America Beautiful includes Pepsico, Anheuser-Busch, The Coca-Cola Company, UPS, McDonald's, and Lowe's.
- According to its 2018 Annual Review, Keep America Beautiful "delivered $386 million in direct economic benefits to the communities" it serves.
- Sam Connor is the group's chief development officer. His responsibilities include marketing strategizing and fundraising.
- Mr. Connor's personal email address is not publicly available, but he does have a personal website with a contact form. A generic contact email for Keep America Beautiful is email@example.com.
Global Green USA
- Global Green has been advocating sustainability and the development of environmental policies for the last 20 years.
- Corporate membership for Global Green includes IKEA, the World Bank, Google, Starbucks, and Tesla.
- According to its 2017 Annual Report, Global Green spent $3,179,047 on social and environmental projects. Its 2018 Annual Report is available by contacting Global Green directly.
- William Bridge is Global Green's head of strategic partnerships and development. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.