Energy Drink Market
Provide a market analysis for the Energy Drink market including market size, growth, major players, major sales channels, competitive landscape, merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, and risks to the industry.
- The global energy drinks market was worth $53.01 billion in 2018.
- North America holds one third of the total global energy drinks market.
- From 2019 to 2026, the global energy drinks market is expected to grow by a CAGR of 7.20%, meaning the market is predicted to be worth $86.01 billion by 2026.
- Major players in the global energy drinks market include Red Bull, Monster Beverage, Rockstar Energy Drink, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, AriZona Beverages, National Beverage, Dr. Pepper, 5-hour ENERGY, The Cloud 9 Energy Drink, Vitale Beverages and Extreme Drinks.
- Red Bull captures 43% of the global market share, with Rockstar capturing 36%.
- Top sales channels for energy drinks in the global market include convenience stores, supermarkets, vending machines, sport nutrition chains, drug stores, and mass merchandisers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.