Energy Drink Market
Provide a market analysis for the Energy Drink market including market size, growth, major players, major sales channels, competitive landscape, merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, and risks to the industry.
- The global energy drinks market was worth $53.01 billion in 2018.
- North America holds one third of the total global energy drinks market.
- From 2019 to 2026, the global energy drinks market is expected to grow by a CAGR of 7.20%, meaning the market is predicted to be worth $86.01 billion by 2026.
- Major players in the global energy drinks market include Red Bull, Monster Beverage, Rockstar Energy Drink, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, AriZona Beverages, National Beverage, Dr. Pepper, 5-hour ENERGY, The Cloud 9 Energy Drink, Vitale Beverages and Extreme Drinks.
- Red Bull captures 43% of the global market share, with Rockstar capturing 36%.
- Top sales channels for energy drinks in the global market include convenience stores, supermarkets, vending machines, sport nutrition chains, drug stores, and mass merchandisers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As the initial research was only able to provide market size and growth for the global energy drink market, we recommend continued research to provide market size and growth segmented by region including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Additionally, we recommend continued research to provide a competitive analysis of the above identified major players in the global energy drink industry. For each of the 12 major players, we would find their global market share, revenue, areas of distribution, any mergers/acquisitions they have been involved in within the last 2 years, and competitive advantage.
Additionally, we recommend continued research to determine the top 3-5 current and near future risks to the global energy drink market, including what companies within the market are doing to mitigate these risks.