To obtain an overview of Headsprout by completing the slide presentation.
- Headsprout is a reading program for students in grades K-5. It was founded in 1999 in Seattle, Washington.
- Headsprout was acquired by Learning A-Z in 2013.
- The company raised $16.7 million in funding with the last funding round taking place on March 11, 2010.
- The program is available for consumer and school/institutional purchase in 38 countries.
- The cost is $209 for a 1 year license per classroom.
- As Headsprout is a private company, we were unable to locate revenue data from a reputable source.
- The above data has been entered into the attached slide presentation.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.