Bryan College Station Sports + Events
To obtain information for a competitive analysis of Bryan College Station Sports + Events including its visitors, their motivation to visit, perception/reviews of their experience, main activities held, annual events and their digital marketing and advertising tactics.
- Bryan College Station Sports + Events is a non-profit organization in the sports industry and is headquartered in College Station, Texas. Its specialties are "Event Servicing, Event Management, Community Relations, On-Site Support, Event Financial Assistance, Award-Winning Facilities, and Event Marketing".
- Bryan College Station Sports + Events' facilities can be used for any event but is mainly for sport events including badminton, cross-country, E-sports, racquetball, tennis, wrestling, equestrian, gymnastics and motor sports.
- Some events are considered as "Olympic-style sports" and in 2018, international events were also brought to the area.
- Bryan College Station hosts annual events such as Republic of Texas Half Marathon in February, Red Wasp Film Festival in March, Messina Hof Wine & Roses Festival and Downtown Street & Art Fair in April, KidFish and Derby Day in May, 4th of July "I Love America" Celebration in July, Messina Hof Harvest Festival in August, Texas Reds Steak & Grape Festival and Fiestas Patrias in September, Brazos Valley Fair & Rodeo and Wiener Fest in October, Brazos Valley Worldfest and Santa’s Wonderland in November and Bryan College Station Christmas Parade in December.
- The aim of the organization's effort to recruit as well as support so many types of events is to assist in driving economic growth in the region.
- In 2018, the 2018 USA Powerlifting Collegiate Nationals as well as the 2018 NCAA Indoor Track & Field Championships were among the notable winning bids for the Bryan College Station Sports + Events.
- The organization has an online presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn; although it doesn't advertise LinkedIn on its official website.
- It has a 5-star rating on Facebook, but this was only rated by 3 people. One of the raters spoke highly of two persons who they worked with from the organization, which reflected their reason for their 5-star rating.
Reason for Visits
- Bryan-College Station has been experiencing growth in its communities and has resulted in increased constructions around. Coupled with this, Bryan College Station Sports + Events has been doing its best to attract both local and out-of-town visitors.
- Businesses in this area have seen an increase in the number of out-of-town as well as out-of-state visitors and the number of businesses in Bryan has also increased.
- Ken Dobbie, the marketing director of Experience Bryan-College Station, stated that in 2018, "the organization's website [was] averaging about a 50 percent increase in main site visits compared to 2017 and a 44 percent increase in unique visitors". This suggests that more persons were learning about Bryan-College Station and quite possibly the Sports + Events program that exists.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.