To determine how video is being used as a medium of communication and the kind of industries that use it the most, with an emphasis on future predictions. The research will include;
- 3-5 Statistics on how many users there are on video platforms such as YouTube and Facebook Live.
- 3-5 Statistics on ad revenue from video platforms such as YouTube
- 3-5 statistics on how many videos the average internet user consumes. Can be on a specific platform such as YouTube, or across platforms, within a specific time range.
- 8-10 statistical predictions on the future of video and how different industries use it. The focus could be on predictions on which industries will adopt it more and the reasons behind the adoption.
- The top 5-8 industries and use cases where video is quickly growing
- A list of 10 new products and technologies related to video for consumers or businesses that have recently been released or will be released soon
- A list of the new ways video is being used in the following industries and new technologies related to video in: education, medicine, oil and gas, agriculture, automotive, smart home/IoT, marketing, advertising, finance. (2-3 examples per industry).
- A list of 10 of the biggest ways that video is predicted to influence businesses, and the biggest ways that video is predicted to influence consumers.