To build a list of innovation labs with parent companies that have over 1,000 employees that have been initiated in the last five years in the following states:
ST. ELIZABETH HEALTHCARE
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare invested $8 million in a Health Innovation Center at Northern Kentucky University in 2015, as well as financial support for the center's director position.
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare has over 5,000 employees.
- The company address is St. Elizabeth Edgewood, 1 Medical Village Drive, Edgewood, KY 41017
- Dr. Valerie Hardcastle is the executive director of the Health Innovation Center.
THE CHEMOURS COMPANY
- In 2017, the Chemours Company broke ground on the Chemours Discovery Hub at the University of Delaware's Science, Technology and Advanced Research (STAR) Campus.
- The Chemours Company has over 7,000 employees.
- The company address is 1007 Market Street, P.O. Box 2047. Wilmington, Delaware 19899.
- The innovation lab is at University of Delaware Newark, DE 19716.
- The hub is expected to be completed in 2020, and no director appears to have been named yet.
- In November 2018, Lockhead Martin committed $1.5 million to the University of Central Florida to develop the Lockheed Martin Cyber Innovation Lab.
- The company is located in Bethesda, MD and employees over 10,000 people.
- As this project is very new, details on the director are unavailable.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As the initial research uncovered five companies that meet all the requested criteria, we would recommend continuing the research to find 15 more companies meeting the criteria.
Alternatively, we could do a deeper dive and find 30 more companies meeting the criteria.