To build a list of innovation labs with parent companies that have over 1,000 employees that have been initiated in the last five years in the following states:
ST. ELIZABETH HEALTHCARE
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare invested $8 million in a Health Innovation Center at Northern Kentucky University in 2015, as well as financial support for the center's director position.
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare has over 5,000 employees.
- The company address is St. Elizabeth Edgewood, 1 Medical Village Drive, Edgewood, KY 41017
- Dr. Valerie Hardcastle is the executive director of the Health Innovation Center.
THE CHEMOURS COMPANY
- In 2017, the Chemours Company broke ground on the Chemours Discovery Hub at the University of Delaware's Science, Technology and Advanced Research (STAR) Campus.
- The Chemours Company has over 7,000 employees.
- The company address is 1007 Market Street, P.O. Box 2047. Wilmington, Delaware 19899.
- The innovation lab is at University of Delaware Newark, DE 19716.
- The hub is expected to be completed in 2020, and no director appears to have been named yet.
- In November 2018, Lockhead Martin committed $1.5 million to the University of Central Florida to develop the Lockheed Martin Cyber Innovation Lab.
- The company is located in Bethesda, MD and employees over 10,000 people.
- As this project is very new, details on the director are unavailable.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.