Innovative Hotel Digital Personalization Examples
To identify examples of innovative uses of personalization, or other emerging technologies such as augmented or virtual reality, voice recognition, localization, in the hotel business, specifically those located on the Strip in Las Vegas.
MANDARIN ORIENTAL LAS VEGAS
- The Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas has a robot butler named Pepper.
- Pepper provides personalized service "by detecting facial, body, and voice cues," determining their age, gender, and mood to provide appropriate information to meet the guests' needs.
CITY CENTER HOTEL LAS VEGAS
- The CityCenter Hotel in Las Vegas uses sensor networks to recognize when a guest approaches their room, configuring the lights, temperature, TV channels, and music to their personal preferences.
WYNN LAS VEGAS
- Wynn Las Vegas is using Amazon Echo technology to allow guests to adjust the room temperature, lighting, curtains, and other features with their voice.
COSMOPOLITAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS
- The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas has taken chatbots to the next level, creating a persona named "Rose" to act as a personal assistant to guests while embodying the hotel's style and tone.
- The hotel saw a 39% increase in spending among guests who interacted with "Rose."
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
Virtual & Augmented Reality in Tourism, with reference to specific hotels (GlobalData, $1,950)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.