To obtain a list of 180 additional quotes from prominent hip-hop artists and leaders, geared towards men, black men, and the black community, and focused on wellness, heath, productivity, and culture.
1) "Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed."
2) "There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time."
3) "Black people cannot and will not become integrated into American society on any terms but those of self-determination and autonomy."
4) "If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress."
5) "Whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free . . . your true self comes out."
6) "You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day."
7) "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
8) "If you’re a competitive person, that stays with you. You don’t stop. You always look over your shoulder."
9) "No action is too small when it comes to changing the world… I’m inspired every time I meet an entrepreneur who is succeeding against all odds."
10) "I'm hungry for knowledge. The whole thing is to learn every day, to get brighter and brighter. That's what this world is about. You look at someone like Gandhi, and he glowed. Martin Luther King glowed. Muhammad Ali glows. I think that's from being bright all the time, and trying to be brighter."
11) "Climb the ladder to success, elevator style."
12) "Remember one thing through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out. Keep your head up and handle it."
13) "Life is too short to live the same day twice. So each new day make sure you live your life."
14) "Living well eliminates the need for revenge."
15) "If you’re scared to take chances, you’ll never have the answers."
16) "You can make something of your life, it just depends on your drive."
17) "Forget yesterday, live for today. Tomorrow will take care of itself."
18) "Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain."
19) "The purpose of life is a life with a purpose. So I’d rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless."
20) "Living life is a choice. Making a difference in someone else’s isn’t."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.