To identify quotes from prominent hip-hop artists and leaders, geared towards men, black men, and the black community, and focused on wellness, heath, productivity, and culture.
1) "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
2) "If you spend too much time thinking about a think, you'll never get it done."
3) "If you're walking down the right path, eventually you'll make progress."
4) "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
5) "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
6) "Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it."
7) "Luck is getting the chance to sell yourself. After that, you need to have talent."
8) "The secret of getting ahead is getting started."
9) "Don't count the days. Make the days count."
10) "You can, you should, and if you're brave enough to start, you will."
11) "Never mistake motion for action."
12) "‘In life, people tend to wait for good things to come to them. And by waiting, they miss out."
13) "Worrying gets you nowhere. If you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost."
14) "Make your life a masterpiece. Imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do."
15) "Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them."
16) "I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams."
17) "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it."
18) "If you genuinely want something, don't wait for it. Teach yourself to be impatient."
19) "Love yourself and your expression, you can't go wrong."
20) "Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As we have now identified a total of 80 quotes towards the requested total of 200, we would recommend continued research to provide the remaining 120.
Additionally, we would recommend compiling a list of 200 inspirational quotes from well-known black men, such as politicians, comedians, writers, and other public figures.