Prepared for Wayne S. | Delivered November 2, 2019
Review your project details
To identify an additional 20 quotes from prominent hip-hop artists and leaders, geared towards men, black men, and the black community, and focused on wellness, heath, productivity, and culture.
1) "The cheerful mind perseveres, and the strong mind hews its way through a thousand difficulties."
2) "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it, and watch the whole transform."
3) "Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before."
4) "Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work."
5) "To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult."
Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
6) "I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity."
7) "Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation."
8) "You may delay, but time will not."
9) "Remember one thing. Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out. Keep your head up, and handle it."
10) "If at first you don't succeed. You can dust it off and try again. Dust yourself off and try again."
11) "Cause sometimes you just feel tired. Feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength. And just pull that sh** out of you and get that motivation to not give up. And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse."
12) "Nobody's perfect, ain't none of us worthless. We all got a place, and we all got a purpose."
13) "I’m not a businessman, I’m a business… man."
14) "I learned working with the negatives can make for better pictures."
15) "I’m going to always rise above the doubt that may exist about me."
16) "We have to talk about liberating minds as well as liberating society."
17) "My mama always used to tell me: if you can’t find something to live for, you best find something to die for."
18) "I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false and to incur my own abhorrence."
19) "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any."
20) "One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation."
Your research manager recommends working with a
2102 assignments | 5.0