Understand Instagram audience monitization in terms of income to audience size looking at low conversion and high conversion relating to brand partnerships and merchandise/apparel
as well as click-through rates for commerce.
- In Q1 of 2018 the average click-through rate (CTR) on Instagram was 0.52% and increased to 0.67% in Q3.
- In 2018, Instagram CTR increased by 8.9% quarter-over-quarter and a 150.1% year-over-year increase.
- Through brand partnership, a study from Buffer suggests that the average monetization ratio is $10 per 1000 followers.
- Lifestyle blogger, Lee Anne, confirms this as a general average for sponsored posts between $5 and $10 per 1000 followers.
- In addition, the average income per engagement ranges between $0.25-$0.75 per engagement or $250-$750 per 1000 engagements.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.