To find how commercial vehicles with transporter tags are insured in South Carolina and which insurance companies offer this service.
South Carolina Legal Framework
- According to section 58-23-920 of South Carolina's legislature, both company liability insurance and property damage insurance are required of owners of motor vehicles transporting goods for hire.
Motor vehicles transporting goods for hire include transportation of passengers, regulated property, or household goods for compensation.
- In this case, waste transportation falls under this category and is therefore subject to this regulation.
Transporter Insurance: XINSURANCE
- A company called XINSURANCE with offices in Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois and Utah offers "transportation plates insurance" nationwide except for the states of New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
- This type of insurance can include unlimited mileage as well as trailer interchange coverage and "Over the Road Physical Damage".
- Coverage is available for a variety of vehicles including buses, semis, dealership or personal vehicles.
- The company offers the possibility to customize the type of insurance needed for the specific need of the customer.
- XINSURANCE has been a specialist of commercial truck insurance since the 90s offering insurance tailored to the needs of every client.
- Truck insurance coverage includes long-haul, short-haul, auto fleets and any other type of trucks.
- The company prides itself in covering gaps left by traditional coverage.
- They can be contacted by Phone: (872) 219-0884
or Email: email@example.com.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.