DTC password protection competitors
To identify new targets in the personal password protection market and understand their commonalities and challenges by identifying the top six (6) companies in the space (each of which should be a competitor to Dashlane) and determining where they are (location), key marketing personnel, billing rate, and nature of their current marketing efforts (within the last 6 - 12 months).
Personal Password Protection Market & Dashlane Competitors
- As of 2019, the global password management market had a size of $1.05 billion, and is etimated to reach $2.98 billion by 2025, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19% from 2020 through 2025.
- According to TechRadar, the top five personal password protection providers are Dashlane, LastPass, Keeper Password Manager, RoboForm, and KeePass Password Safe.
- According to PCMag, the top ten personal password protection providers are Zoho Vault, Dashlane, Keeper Password Manager, LastPass, RoboForm 8, AgileBits 1Password, Password Boss, Sticky Password, Bitwarden, and LogMeOnce Password Management Suite.
- According to Wired, the top providers of personal password protection are 1Password, Bitwarden, Dashlane, KeePass XC, and NordPass.
- According to DigitalTrends, the top five personal password providers are Dashlane, LastPass, 1Password, Keeper Security Password Manager, and Bitwarden.
Our initial research revealed that there is no definite resource that provides a general ranking or listing of the competitors of Dashlane. However, it could be identified that Dashlane is a major player in the personal password protection market, being listed as such by many expert review organisations. Thus, we went ahead to search for the top players in the personal password protection space, assuming that these companies will also be competitors to Dashlane, since Dashlane is also a top player. To achieve this, we leveraged trusted expert review sites such as Wired, TechRadar, PCMag, and DigitalTrends.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.