Digital Therapeutic Companies
To provide a list of digital therapeutic companies that are leveraging consumer experience with the collection of related data for research.
Examples of digital therapeutic apps that are combining a consumer solution/experience with the collection of related data for research purposes include Livongo, Omada Health, and Virta.
- Livongo is an app for the digital management of chronic diseases.
- According to Globe Newswire, "Livongo studies leverage proprietary data and remote monitoring to reveal unique diabetes management insights".
- The company uses the data it collects via its "AI+AI engine to better inform care decisions and outcomes".
- Omada is a behavioral health digital therapeutics for chronic diseases such as hypertension and type 2 diabetes.
- According to its website, Omada coaches use "data about a participant’s diet, activity, condition, medication, and medical history to provide personalized ongoing guidance".
- Virta is a digital therapeutic app for diabetes reversal.
- According to its website, "patients use their Virta app to log biomarker data (e.g. blood sugar) and symptoms", this is made available to the clinician team.
- According to Virta, "information is intelligently surfaced to enable on-time medical decisions, including medication de-prescription".
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.