International Finance Training
To identify online and instructor-led training options on international finance with specific focus on foreign currency (exchange rates, transactions, revaluation of currency assets & liabilities, translation in EPM), derivative, and hedging policies to be delivered to a client.
- The IFC International Trade Finance e-Learning program provides learning material on international trade finance. This course's price is $500.
- The site study.com offers an international finance course that includes topics such as currency changes, hedging and strategic decision making, and international capital markets, among others. The price is not available on the website.
- Deloitte offers the e-learning module "The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates," which covers topics such as determining functional currency, the presentation currency notion, and differences between foreign currency transactions and the translation of foreign operations, among others. This learning module does not have a price.
- The Investopedia Academy offers the online course Forex Trading for Beginners, which includes topics like Forex market basics and long and short-term Forex trades. The course costs $199.
- Udemy offers the online course "Derivatives Trading: The Complete Derivatives Trading A-Z" for a price of $199. It includes topics such as derivatives basics, trading basics, trading platforms, and others.
Proprietary Database Search Results
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.