Gain information on startups in Israel that specialize in the detection and maintenance of oil & gas pipelines or water pipelines
- Curapipe offers a solution to the problem of pinhole leaks in water and gas pipelines.
- They do this by sending small sponge like objects into pipes, to remove scale and build up.
- The process can be performed on cast iron, lead and concrete pipes.
- The process takes little time and is cost effective.
- The only investor listed for Curapipe is the BIRD Foundation, which gave them an undisclosed amount of seed funding.
Accomplishments & Strengths
- Curapipes key project is in Italy where they are deploying their solution to reduce water leakage in existing waterpipes, reducing 98% of leakage in their first intervention.
- The pinholes that Curapipe is able to fix reduce taxpayer costs, and in the case of gas lines can reduce greenhouse emissions.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.