Jacqueline Phillips Job History
To understand Jacqueline Phillips' job history and association with Entrepeneur's Organization (EO) for a meeting to discuss Entrepeneur's Organization.
During our preliminary research, we were able to find general information about Jacqueline's job history and association with EO. Below is an overview of our findings.
- Jacqueline, who is an RN and BSN, is currently the President and CEO of AccuCare Home Health Care of St. Louis.
- She founded the company roughly 25 years ago, and it is RN-owned and managed.
- Her bio on both LinkedIn and the AccuCare website states that she has extensive experience in the nursing field.
- This experience includes experience on a general surgery floor for a nationally recognized hospital, being a senior manager for a private pay health care delivery service company, and being an entrepreneur who founded several premium delivery service companies.
- However, neither of the bios provide insights into the actual companies she was employed by.
- Phillips also graduated from California State University – Fresno with a Bachelor's degree in Nursing in 1980, as well as MIT's “Birthing of Giants” Entrepreneurship Program.
- In 1980, she was issued a Certification of Public Health Nurse.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.