To have a comprehensive overview on Jennifer's Homemade, which would include a company overview, background on their paid advertising (digital, trade publications, social, etc), locations they have, which retailers their products can be found in and price points, their headquarters, any competitors, their annualized revenue, YOY revenue growth, and any other publicly available financials.
- The Miami-based company was founded in 2005. It is specialized in producing natural, non-GMO, and vegan food.
- Jennifer’s Homemade has been featured in Food & Wine and Gourmet Magazines, The New York Times, The Miami Herald, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer on CNN, National Public Radio, an American Express OPEN small business print advertising campaign and Jennifer baked with Martha Stewart on MARTHA, The Martha Stewart Show.
- Jennifer’s Homemade breadsticks and flatbread are sold in gourmet markets, hotels and restaurants nationwide.
- Jennifer Bihar is the Owner/CEO of Jennifer's Homemade.
- Here is their Pinterest account, their Instagram account, their Facebook account, and their Twitter account. The company's LinkedIn could be found here.
- Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 5 to 9.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.