Johnstown, CO Demographics and Psychographics
To obtain a demographic and psychographic report of Johnstown, CO, including age, gender, occupation, total number of households and average household income, and top interests and activities. Additionally, to obtain additional data about the region including traffic data and peak traffic hours, major roads, names of local print publications, and cable providers in the area.
- The median age of a Johnstown citizen is 34.
- Seventy-four percent of the population aged 15 or older is married.
- Eighty-eight percent of the Johnstown population speaks English, while 10 percent speak Spanish.
- The male to female ratio is relatively even, with there being 100 females for every 110.9 males.
- "The median income for households in Johnstown, Colorado is $85,339, while the mean household income is $101,971."
- Roughly half of the total population — 7,468 people — is employed.
- The occupations with the highest rates of employment in Johnstown are sales, office and administrative support, and management.
- The most common industries are retail, educational services, and healthcare and social assistance.
- Johnstown, CO has a population of 14,379 people and 5,095 households.
- On average, each household has between two and three people living in it.
- The poverty rate in Johnstown is 1.47 percent, with people of color and women in the community experiencing higher rates of poverty.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.