Kaiser Permanente Competitive Landscape
To create a competitive landscape of the following Kaiser Permanente competitors: Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Humana, and United Healthcare to inform 2020 planning.
- Aetna provides Medicare, Medicaid, health, dental, and vision plans for individuals, employers, and students. They also provide international plans.
- CVS Health owner of CVS pharmacies, CVS Caremark, and other subsidiaries acquired Aetna in November 2018.
- Aetna's core values revolve around their customers. It believes health care should be simpler and more transparent. For example, patients should be able to find out ow much a procedure will cost before they undergo it.
- The company also believes that healthcare should focus on the patient, not the finances. Aetna is working with "doctors, hospitals, and health networks to align the economic incentives so everyone's focus" stays on patient health.
- Finally, Aetna believes technology is the key to seamlessly connecting patients to their healthcare teams. As such, new technology should be encouraged and embraced.
You need to be the project owner to select a next research path.