To build an overview on KellyOCG, specifically on the group's financial trends, investments, leadership changes, and technology news.
KellyOCG 2019 Data
According to a 2019 service providers' peak matrix assessment from Everest Group, the following are insights into KellyOCG's 2019 activities and spend.
- The most recent investments of KellyOCG are:
- The most recent technological innovations/partnerships of KellyOCG are:
1. Development of Vendor Management System (VMS), in partnership with Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN, PeopleFluent(Vector VMS), and Provade. 4. Proprietary development of TSC Analytics Portal and combination of TSC Analytics Portal & Guided Work Solutions.
- KellyOCG has 35 SOW MSP and services procurement experts, 23 category managers, and 26 sourcing experts.
- KellyOCG's spend on temporary workers accounted for 77% of the total managed spend, SOW accounted for 20%, and independent contractors accounted for 3%.
- In terms of regions, North America accounted for 75% of managed spend, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) accouted for 22%, and the Asia-Pacific (APAC) accounted for 3%.
- In terms of SOW categories, IT/Telecom accounted for 39% of managed spend, industry-specific spend accounted for 12%, professional services accounted for 11%, marketing and sales accounted for 8%, facilities accounted for 2%, operations accounted for 2%, and others accounted for 26%.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Based on initial findings, it is unlikely that more research on information regarding the financial trends of KellyOCG will be found. Thus, we would recommend proceeding with the following research suggestion. We could go ahead to provide a general overview of the global outsourcing/consulting and workforce solutions providers market. The overview will include the current market size and the top players ranked by revenue, number of users, or a comparable metric, as available; the market share of KellysOCG in the space.
Alternatively, we could go on to search for more financial trends for KellyOCG