To build an overview on KellyOCG, specifically on the group's financial trends, investments, leadership changes, and technology news.
KellyOCG 2019 Data
According to a 2019 service providers' peak matrix assessment from Everest Group, the following are insights into KellyOCG's 2019 activities and spend.
- The most recent investments of KellyOCG are:
- The most recent technological innovations/partnerships of KellyOCG are:
1. Development of Vendor Management System (VMS), in partnership with Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN, PeopleFluent(Vector VMS), and Provade. 4. Proprietary development of TSC Analytics Portal and combination of TSC Analytics Portal & Guided Work Solutions.
- KellyOCG has 35 SOW MSP and services procurement experts, 23 category managers, and 26 sourcing experts.
- KellyOCG's spend on temporary workers accounted for 77% of the total managed spend, SOW accounted for 20%, and independent contractors accounted for 3%.
- In terms of regions, North America accounted for 75% of managed spend, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) accouted for 22%, and the Asia-Pacific (APAC) accounted for 3%.
- In terms of SOW categories, IT/Telecom accounted for 39% of managed spend, industry-specific spend accounted for 12%, professional services accounted for 11%, marketing and sales accounted for 8%, facilities accounted for 2%, operations accounted for 2%, and others accounted for 26%.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.