Ken Griffin, the CEO of Citadel
To provide Ken Griffin's likes, dislikes, who he admires, family details, themes that he discusses, and any other recent updates about his life.
- Ken Griffin, a Florida native , is a divorced father of three children. Even though he has many properties across the U.S, the 51-year-old is a resident of Chicago, Illinois. https://www.forbes.com/profile/ken-griffin/
- According to an article published by Forbes, Griffin has spent $700 million in the recent past snapping up high-end homes in cities such as Palm Beach, New York and London.
- In Palm Beach, for instance, Griffin spent $99 million for a waterfront home, adjacent to his other property.
- Ken is passionate about philanthropy, supporting educational and cultural causes that promote community engagement and improvement.
- Through the years, he has donated over $1billion to various organizations such as the Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital, the University of Chicago, the Museum of Natural History, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Field Museum of Natural History and the American Museum of Natural History.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As the initial research looked at Ken Griffin's likes and family details within the first hour of research, we recommend additional research to look at his dislikes, who he admires, themes that he discusses, and any other recent updates about his life
We also recommend research to look at 5-7 articles that mention Ken Griffin within the past 12 months.