Kenko Technology - Competitive Landscape
To gain a competitive landscape of Kenko Technology.
- Kenko Technology states they provide "emotion analytics as a service".
- Lightwave uses a combination of facial analytics and biometric data (collected through wearables) to analyze audiences at large-scale events (concerts, sports, etc).
- NeuroLynQ actually offers the hardware that tracks biometric data for emotion analytics.
- Most companies found use facial recognition or voice analysis. There were very few offering emotion analytics from biometric data. This area is still the subject of much scientific study.
- Affectiva is doing research on combining facial recognition with other biometric input.
- Feel combines biometric inputs with CBT to deliver 24/7 real-time emotional health support.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.