Digital Solutions for Corporate Banking Clients
To identify case studies on the key developments in digital solutions for corporate banking clients.
- In June 2018, Intellect Design Arena, a full spectrum banking and insurance technology products company, joined forces with IBM to provide a range of new digital solutions targeted towards its corporate banking clients, including iGTB's new AI and API-based platform, CBX S-18.
- Intellect Global Transaction Banking or iGTB is known to be a global leader in corporate banking technology with 178 client installations across the geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
- At the time of its formation, the collaboration between iGTB and IBM was expected to help financial services organizations to effectively tap into the disruptive power of cloud.
- On a more specific level, through this partnership, Intellect’s clients could run their mission critical enterprise workloads in IBM Cloud's network of nearly 60 data centers across the world.
- The platform CBX S-18 uses predictive analytics and machine learning to equip corporate clients with automatic, tailored "best-next" actions and offers, that are based on contextual business data.
- HSBC has been reportedly developing a stand-alone digital banking startup to serve its small business customers.
- The project is known as “Project Iceberg” and is expected to defend HSBC’s business in the corporate segment from the app-based challenger rivals.
- Barclays Plc has introduced a complete self-service forex trading service for its corporate clients.
- Through this platform, the corporate clients of Barclays can participate in secure real-time forex trading in over 60 currencies, and 350 currency pairs in real time, 24 hours a day, five days a week.
- Additionally, the clients can also place online deposits.
- Connected corporate banking platforms help banks to introduce low-risk, optimal customer experience solutions to its corporate clients equipping them with a platform to deploy market leading applications for digital banking and end-to-end software solutions for trade finance, cash management, lending, payments and risk management.
- Finastra is a financial services company that provides one such platform consisting of horizontal apps for digital channels, revenue management, payments and risk management work along with vertical apps for trade and supply chain finance, cash and liquidity management, corporate lending, treasury and FX.
- The platform also facilitates step-by-step transformation, with standard APIs and a microservices approach that reduces integration and maintenance risks for banks.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.