US Home Router Market
To identify key players in the US home router market. Include the following data points for each company: 1) size (i.e. number of employees), 2) annual revenue, and 3) product offerings. Also evaluate whether any of these key players offer storage or processing power on the home network.
For the purposes of this research, we interpreted home router to mean consumer-grade router (vs. business router) and defined "key player" as any company with a significant presence in the market based on product popularity. NETGEAR is included as a key player in TechNavio's home router market report. Cisco, Belkin International, Buffalo Americas, Inc., and Amped Wireless are other key players in the US consumer router market.
- NETGEAR is headquartered in San Jose, California and was founded in 1996.
- It has between 1,001 and 5,000 employees and reports $1.1 billion in annual revenue.
- Cisco is also based in San Jose, California and was founded in 1984.
- It has over 10,000 employees and reports $52 billion in annual revenue.
- Belkin International is headquartered in Playa Vista, California and was founded in 1983.
- It has between 5,001 and 10,000 employees and reports $750 million in annual revenue.
Buffalo Americas, Inc.
- Amped Wireless is based in Chino Hills, California and was founded in 2009.
- It has between 11 and 50 employees and reports $16.7 million in annual revenue.
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
Global Home Wi-Fi Router Market 2019-2023 (TechNavio, $2,500.00)
Section 8.3 — North America, Market Size and Forecast 2018-2023 ($728.71)
If you'd like us to purchase any of these reports on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.