To establish some of the popular media channels among government officials/policymakers/ entities and community organizations.
- The Washington Times, Forbes and Wall Street Journal are some of the respected publications among government entities and community organizations.
- Wall Street Journal publication, for instance, has managed to maintain the attention of policymakers, government officials, and community organizations.
- Wall Street Journal has managed to uphold its reputation by publishing conservative editorial news that resonates across the ideological platforms.
- Both reputable news channels such as CNN and unreputable news channels have managed to attract the attention of government officials/policymakers/ entities and community organizations in the US. According to a survey carried out in August 2, 2018, Americans were asked whether they trust news from 38 media channels.
- Fox News was ranked roughly in the middle of trustworthy media channels and untrustworthy media channels. Out of those interviewed, 44.7% percent said they trusted the news. Fox News tied with the Economist.
- On several occasions, President Donald Trump has criticized news from Fox Channel and this proves that he, alongside other government officials and policymakers, watches the channel.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.