SEO Keyword Research
The goal is to find tips on how to perform SEO keyword research.
- 15% of Google's daily searches are brand new keywords that the engine hasn't seen before, meaning popular keywords are constantly changing.
- 8% of Google searches are made up of questions, which means these type of searches need to be considered when choosing keywords.
- This blog provides six tips for SEO keyword research including reverse engineering competitor pages, gap analysis, and finding proven keywords with the Google Search Console.
- This blog provides a basic article with tips on learning about long-tail keywords, using Google suggestions, and using keywords in a pay-per-click campaign.
- This blog talks about using negative keywords, building a list of localized keywords, and using Google's "People also ask" section to find more keywords.
- This blog talks about keyword themes, keyword trends, user personas, and Google Ads tips.
- This blog talks about surveying customers to find better keywords for a target audience, using problem-solving keywords, and looking at target question searches.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.