Keywords COVID-19 Healthcare Workers Research
To provide a list of 10-15 most frequently-mentioned COVID-19 themes or terms based on publicly available COVID-19 social analysis or word clouds.
Based on the real-time chart from Awario word cloud, here are the most frequently-mentioned terms in social media conversations surrounding COVID-19:
1.) COVID-19 or Coronavirus
- COVID-19 has been mentioned 2,947,000 times while Coronavirus has 2,662,000 mentions. Related to this, #covid19 has 922,000 mentions, #coronavirus has 658,000 mentions, corona has 485,000 mentions, virus has 390,000 mentions, and covid has 382,000 mentions.
- Pandemic was mentioned 794,000 times.
- People was mentioned 328,000 times.
- Spread was mentioned 261,000 times.
- Health was mentioned 259,000 times.
- Crisis was mentioned 253,000 times.
- Outbreak was mentioned 168,000 times.
- Update was mentioned 146,000 times.
- Deaths was mentioned 137,000 times.
- Hospital was mentioned 132,000 times.
- Patients was mentioned 109,000 times.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.