Kids Room Decor Market: Canada
In order to determine if the client should enter the market, determine the market size of the kids room decor market in Canada, segmented into furniture and decor/accessories. Alternatively, provide the key players and their sales/revenue from this category in Canada.
- We were able to identify that the value of the global home furnishing market will reach "$792.6 billion by 2025, rising at a market growth of 4.9% CAGR during the forecast period". Using this information, we can calculate that the 2019 value of the global home furnishing market is $594.84 billion.
- We identified the US share of the North American Home Decor Market was 68.1%. Assuming that the North American segment was only Canada and the US, as it is in this report, with Mexico being grouped into the Latin America region, we can calculate the Canadian market share of the home decor market at 31.9%. Therefore, the 2019 value of the home furnishing market in Canada can be estimated ($594.84 x 31.9%) to be $189.75 billion in 2019.
- However, we were unable to break this market down further into kids decor, or furniture vs decor/accessories.
- Key players in the global home furniture market are Kimball International, Herman Miller, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. and IKEA.
- Key players in the global children's furniture market are Ashley Furniture Home Store, Berkshire Hathaway, IKEA, Rooms to Go, Williams-Sonoma, Amazon, American Signature, ATG Stores, Cabela's, Costco Wholesale and Ethan Allen Global.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
Home Furnishings in Canada (Euromonitor International, $990)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.