Kids Wear Market
Dig deep into Reima, other similar kids wear brands, and the kids wear market as a whole in order to better understand the market for kids wear on a global scale and effectively create a program that will make it possible to secure Reima's business for the remainder of 2019.
Reima Kids Wear
- Reima produces what they call "kids wear," which is essentially clothing for kids that is manufactured specifically for different activities. Based on their website, the different types of kids wear that they produce include city clothes, play clothes, hiking clothes, rain clothes, athleisure clothes, and beach clothes. They produce clothing for babies (0-18 months), toddlers (9 months-4 years), kids (4-10 years), and juniors (8-14 years).
- The also produce what is called "ReimaGO," which is a small tracker that can be placed on the child, on their clothes, or in the form of a watch. It connects to a mobile app to allow parents to sync their child's activity and movement. It is a kid-friendly app that motivates them to be active, as well.
Brands Similar to Reima
- Based on consumer forums, brands that are noted to be similar to Reima include Lassie, Rukka, Raiski, and Polar n Pyret. A review of Reima by consumers also noted that similar brands outside of Finland might include Boden and Jacadi Paris.
Global Kids Wear Market
- As per the Kids Wear Market Report 2019 from Market Research Vision, the global market for kids wear is expected to grow with a CAGR of approximately 3.9% between the years of 2019-2015. The market was also valued at approximately $203,200 million in 2018 and estimated to amount to $275,100 million by the end of 2025.
- The market for girls kids wear is expected to remain larger than that for boys kids wear. However, the market for infant/toddler wear is expected to experience the largest growth because of increased awareness with clothing safety, quality, and durability.
Trends in Kids Wear
- Trends that parents are seeing in kids wear includes an increased presence of gender-neutral fashion, as opposed to the traditional blue for boys and pink for girls approach that has been used before.
- In terms of design, styles that are becoming more popular include sports-inspired, tribal/folk, metallic, denim, and nature-inspired designs.
- For beach kids wear, trends are more focused on light, breathable, and comfortable clothing articles. Printed clothing with fun cartoons are also popular.
- Some of the most popular fabrics used in kids wear include ones with abstract prints, geometric patterns, and nylon/Georgette fabrics.
Proprietary Research Available
Bolster your final deliverable with proprietary research from The Business Research Company for an additional $134.64. This research includes an analysis of apparel manufacturing market trends and strategies related to the global apparel market, with a section focusing specifically on kids wear. Additionally, research is available from the same report for $115.00 regarding the apparel manufacturing market segmentation, as well as a manufacturing market geography regional and country comparison for $279.84.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.