Gen Z Thailand
Provide a psychographic profile for Gen Z in Thailand, with information on their relationships, aspirations and ambitions, attitudes towards digital tech and social media, attitudes towards the environment and social issues, choice of brands and products, leisure and identity.
- 69% of Gen Zers in Thailand aspire to be entrepreneurs and "want to start their own company mostly to help solve world problems."
- Gen Z members in Thailand are concerned with financial success more so than Gen Zers in Western countries.
Attitudes Towards Digital Tech and Social Media
- The younger generations in Thailand are influenced by social media and therefore appearance conscious, which drives their spending on gyms, cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery and trending products.
- Gen Z in Thailand has grown up as "digital natives". The vast majority have mobile phones.
Attitude Towards Environment and Social Issues
Choice of Brands/Products
- In Thailand, the younger generations are interested in living a healthy lifestyle, which drives their use of supplements and their choice of healthy food options.
- Gaming is a popular leisure activity in Thailand for Gen Z members, with 62% of Gen Zers in Thailand stating that they are "into" gaming.
- Gen Z in Thailand is "more embracing, more pragmatic, more optimistic, more truth seeking, more giving, more private."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.