Marketing Strategies for Online Business
To determine the main marketing startegies used by most online businesses, with a description of the best forms of marekting used in different industries (include common strategies for startups). Determine the marketing platforms that work best for online and startup ventures.
- Companies, specifically online entities, use personal and business branding, content marketing, search enging optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, social media (digital marekting), and email marketing to radically transform and build businesses.
- Word of mouth marketing accounts for $6 trillion in annual consumer spending- approixamtely 3% of econsumer sales while 82% of marketers expect this to increase brand awareness.
- Many industries have found which marketing channels work better (trade shows, conferences) where other industries prefer paid search.
- Investment in web design adds value as a marketing tactic that influences the amoutn of time a user spends on company sites.
- Affiliate programs are a strategic marketing adavantage of most online businesses- full-time, part-time, side-line affiliates that promote products and services for a company.
- Opt-in email lists allow companies to immediately connect with potential and existing customers; companies aim for a goal of 25%.
- Digital marketing strategies are very cost effective for small businesses.
- PPC campaigns are 50% more likely to urge customers to purchase than organic visitors with 41% of clicks going to top three paid ads in search results.
- Social media use has surpassed the 3.8 billion mark, an increase of more than 9% suince last year.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.