To determine whether there is a recommended eating time for the 16:8 intermittent fasting.
While none of the studies necessarily mentioned a specific recommended or preferred timeframe for the 8 hours of eating in the 16:8 form of the intermittent fasting, we were still able to find a few insights that show some of the hours people usually prefer to eat.
- The most common practice is for people to skip breakfast and eat their dinner by 8 p.m.
- However, many studies recommend that people should last eat 2–3 hours before bed.
- Some studies have suggested to start early in the day for best effect, with 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. being the most recommended.
- Other popular times that people decide to do their 8 hours of eating include 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For women, the diet is a bit different as the recommended fasting time is 14 hours, which means that the can start eating at 10 a.m and finish at 8 p.m.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.