Single Sign On Software Industry
To determine the companies with the largest market share in the single sign on software industry, as well as the expected market share growth for these companies, in order to identify the best companies to partner with that will ensure the most market coverage. Okta and Microsoft should be included in the analysis.
- According to a report on Industry Research, some key players in the single sign on software industry are Okta, OneLogin, Azure (Microsoft), Sailpoint IdentityIQ, Rippling, RSA SecurID Access, JumpCloud, AWS, Idaptive, Ping Identity, miniOrange, and Salesforce.
- Data on market size, growth, and market share were behind a paywall and could not be accessed.
- Although not based on revenue or market share, Gartner's Magic Quadrant for the Access Management industry had the top players as Okta, Microsoft, Ping Identity, IBM, and Oracle, in that order. Single sign on is one component of this industry.
- In 2019, Okta's revenue due to subscriptions was $370.9 million. This number includes all subscription services, not just those related to single sign on. As of the end of January 2019, Okta had over 6,100 customers, with 1,038 of them having annual contract values of $100,000 or more.
- Azure falls into Microsoft's Intelligent Cloud sector, which had $39.0 billion in revenue for the 2019 fiscal year. However, there is not breakdown of what portion of this is related to single sign on software.
- Of the remaining companies identified in the Industry Research report as key players OneLogin, Rippling, RSA Security, JumpCloud, AWS, Idaptive, and miniOrange are private companies, while Sailpoint Technologies, Ping Identity, and Salesforce are public.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.