To provide detailed information on Yumeiho therapy, the advantages and the disadvantages, to help inform a decision on whether to have one for back pain.
- Yumeiho therapy originated from Japan and is based on the belief that the pelvis is the foundation and center of the human skeleton, and any asymmetry to the pelvic position would result in illness. The goal of Yumeiho therapy is a pelvic correction, spine adjustment, and eliminate causes of pathological conditions.
- When the pelvic is not symmetrical, it causes musculoskeletal diseases. The common symptoms are lumbago, back pain, hip-joint pain, diarrhea, tingling in the limbs, hernia, headache, menstrual pain, stiffness in the shoulders, scoliosis, and sciatica. Some patients can experience dysfunction with internal organs. Compression of the nerves going through the spine is the leading cause of the mentioned symptoms.
- Yumeiho therapy comprises various procedures and they are administered depending on the pathological condition.
- A standard procedure takes about 60 minutes, and the therapist can use about 100 different techniques. The Yumeiho treatment involves mobilization of all joints and massage by compression and kneading. The procedure is pain-free.
- Yumeiho therapy improves blood flow and muscle relaxation. Experienced physiotherapists should conduct the therapy. Patients with hypo tension and hypertension can also benefit from the Yumeiho therapy.
- People suffering from vertebral arthrosis, discarthrosis, discopathy, coxarthrosis diseases recover functional balance and muscle tone when they use Yumeiho therapy.
- Experts recommend 10 to 15 sessions for people with long-term postural problems and chronic pain, for one to achieve long-term benefits of the procedure. Yumeiho is discouraged for pregnant women, women up to 6 months of giving birth, people that have just undergone a surgical operation.
- Yumeiho therapy should not be administered 2 to 3 hours after having a meal, and not recommended being done in heavy weather or during storms.
- According to research conducted in Japan, Yumeiho therapy has been proven to improve the general condition of people will serious illnesses, which "modern medicine can't cure", like cancer, Parkinson's disease, muscular dystrophy, collagen-illness, and rheumatism.
- Yumeiho therapy should not be used for any type of acute intoxication, infectious affections of bones like arthritis and osteitis, medium or advances osteoporosis, tuberculosis, acute cardiovascular disorders, Thrombophlebitis, heart rhythm disorders, heart failure, atherosclerosis, or acute pulmonary disorders.
After conducting the initial one-hour research, we were able to provide some insights into the benefits of Yumeiho therapy, how it is done, the symptoms that the therapy cures, when it is recommended and when not to undergo the therapy.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.