LA UX Companies Landscape
The goal is to create a competitive landscape of Praxent, Momentum Design Lab, Clay, Brave UX, and UX Studio. The goal is to find out the following information for each: Prices, industries they serve, average duration of engagement, size of their customers either by number of employees or amount of capital invested.
- Praxent is located in Austin, Texas. Some of their top clients include Cisco, Keller Williams, and World Market.
- Praxent offers many services including digital strategy, user research, and innovation roadmaps.
- Momentum Design Lab has offices in the US, Mexico, and London. They offer research, strategy, experience design, and development.
- Momentum mentions working with financial institutions around the world ranging in size from startups to large companies.
- Clay is located in San Francisco. Some of their top clients include Facebook, Sony, and T-Mobile.
- Brave UX has Royal Caribbean as a client. Royal Caribbean has about 66,000 employees. They have also worked for Marriott, which has 176,000 employees.
- UX Studio is located in Budapest, Hungary.
- UX Studio worked with Liligo to create a travel app. The process involved 46 user tests, guerrilla tests, and workshops.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
There is plenty of information to create a competitive landscape on the above five companies including the following information for each: Prices, industries they serve, average duration of engagement, size of their customers either by number of employees or amount of capital invested. We can present this in a spreadsheet format.