Langham Hotel Buffet Options
To gain an understanding of the typical guests who visit each of the following Langham Hotel Buffet options: Kitchen on Kent (Sydney), Melba Restaurant (Melbourne), The Food Gallery (Hong Kong), and Eight Restaurant (Aukland) by creating a psychographic profile of their general habits, values, lifestyles, attitudes, spending habits, and media consumption habits.
- Guests dine at Kitchen on Kent for a variety of reasons including afternoon tea, dinner, birthday dinners, family gatherings, and baby showers.
- Reviews of the restaurant on Trip Advisor range from one star to five stars.
- Customers dining at Kitchens on Kent are a mix of guests staying at the Langham Hotel and people living within driving distance of the restaurant.
- Kitchen on Kent is described as a gourmet buffet. Reservations are preferred, and even though it is a buffet, plates can be ordered and brought to tables by servers.
- Guests at Kitchen on Kent want a buffet-style meal, but featuring higher-quality foods and a larger, more-upscale selections of drink options in a more luxurious setting.
- Guests at Kitchen on Kent are or desire to be, more adventurous in their dining. The dining stations at Kitchen on Kent, each featuring dishes from a different region of the world including Indian, Asian, Italian, and Japanese are designed to provide this sense of dining adventure.
- Guests at Kitchens on Kent demonstrate positive spending habits as they choose to dine there, in part, because of the great food and large portions for the price,
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.